¡°Hodge theory of Landau-Ginzburg model and its quantization¡±
A plan of my talk:
In my talk, I will focus on Hodge theoretic
mirror symmetry for toric varieties whose mirror
is known to be Landau-Ginzburg models.
We have A-model D-module (quantum cohomology)
from a toric variety and B-model D-module from its
Landau-Ginzburg mirror and the two D-modules are isomorphic.
Referring to several examples, I am planning to
explain the following (some of the topics may be omitted):
1. B-model D-module associated to the Landau-Ginzburg model
2. Comparison with the A-model D-module (Gromov-Witten
3. Different A-model geometries corresponding to the same
(global) B-model D-modules (e.g. crepant resolution conjecture).
4. Semi-infinite Hodge theory point of view
5. Givental's quantization in terms of Hodge theory